Saturday, September 18, 2010

Beauty & The Beast

So I just finished watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast and boy was it an emotional nostalgic trip. Seriously. I was balls out crying into the pillow sobbing chocked up in my throat emotional about it.

I don't know what it was about it. Either the fact that I identify with it from my impressionable youthful days. . Or the fact that it's a tale of love overcoming outstanding odds and coming up top. . or the fact that I've had a bunch of booze and beers in me. But that movie really got to me.

If you haven't seen it, YOU MUST ! ! But I'm sure you've seen it already. Because no self respecting reader of this blog post hasn't seen it. Srsly. Those 4 of you.

At any rate. I can't wait until I finds my Belle. I just wish that when she realizes that she loveses me, that I will has a huge assed castle and a bunch of loyal singing melodizing rhyming servants at my disposal.

Hhhaaaaaa. . . One can only dream . . Although I'm already half way there in respect to the looking like the beast part ho ho ho ho . . .I need more self respect . .Srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment