Monday, April 13, 2009

Timing

Sometimes it's just everything isn't it? What's the worst part about it being everything is that you sometimes can't do anything about it. Shit cakes. Maybe that's the reason I like to leave things to the very last minute. A weird rebellion against the factors of time that is enforced upon me.

Unfortunately that hasn't been a very good strategy to live by. Missed chances and what ifs plague my mind. My father always tells me: "Son, doesn't matter what you do. As long as you don't regret doing it." And despite so many times listening to that and wanting to live up to it, I seem to always make choices that leads to regrets. Nerts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling that line man.

    I'm kinda particular about the fact that my life is (to a large extent) determined by me, so whatever happens in it I take sole credit/blame for.

    As for time; unless you literally are a man ahead of your years, I suppose the best time to do what you've always been thinking of is now, or as close to it as possible.

    Laters. (he he he)

    ReplyDelete