Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am deeply torn. .

About how to arrange my music. So I downloaded an entire discography of one of my all time favorite bands Live. Not surprisingly, as all great bands would have, (and some lesser ones that just had 2 albums then have one? WTF is up with that . .Fucking kidding me with that marketing shyte. .I can't name any off the top of my head . .But you've seen them before . .You know what I'm talking about) they's gots a greatest hit album. 

So now my predicament is this. Now that I has all their songs and the ones that I love, in their individual albums, should I keep those or just keep those from the greatest hit album. There are other songs that I do enjoy from those other albums as well on top of those that are included in the greatest hit record. But the greatest hits record has a dem nice cover art. But then so do the other albums. This little things bother the hellz out of me.

Should I

A) take out the songs from the original albums and keep the entire greatest hits album
B) keep every damn song there is because THAT'S HOW FUCKING GREAT LIVE IS ! ! THAT I HAVE REDUNDANT COPIES OF THEIR SONGS ! !
C) take out the greatest hits record except for that one new song in there

The problem with A is that I like having the original info for the songs and the cover art for when that song originally appeared. So I'm quite reluctant to just have the newer greatest hits version.

With option B is the problem of having too damn many files and it would be an organizational mine field. Not to mention I would have to choose between files to add into my portable media player or playlist yada yada . .Simple things . .But it really does bother me  unfortunately.

I don't have much to say about option C. .I guess that's what I'm most likely going to do . .I just needed to talk about it first. .I think it deserves that much

No comments:

Post a Comment