Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break Beechesss ! !

Right, so it's Spring Break +2 now. I've only slept 3 hours since my last nap Friday before the party. I always feel extremely guilty sleeping during holidays. Like I'm wasting these precious moments. My priorities are all messed up in that sense. The holidays are supposed to be the time for catching up with sleep, but NOOOooo. .It's all upside down up in heyurrr.

Today is supposed to be a really interesting day. Some hanging out, and the big thing being a barbecue. It's been so long since I've had a good barbee. I love barbecues. If I ever get married, the reception is just going to be a huge assed barbecue where everyone comes by casual like with a huge fire and grill and a whole animal being cooked up. Really excited about it and hope it works out. 

Nerts. I'm so wide awake now but there's nothing to do. I don't want to go to sleep and waste this precious time. Funny how time for doing nothing is the most precious time for me. Screwed up priorities like I said. Gotta fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment