Saturday, March 21, 2009

If I Had Words. . .

To make a day for youuuuuuuuse. .

Just spent the night . .Well, early assed morning actually watching "Babe". That shyte is the bacon mang. Pun intended. Definitely one of my all time favorites. Sheep dogs, talking chickens and sheeps. Classic.

And that song. So simple. I'm a sucker for a good raggae beat. Couple that with sweet lovey words, I'm butter. The song was a major hit in New Zealand. The land of growing boobies as I have recently learned.

I don't know how to post up youtube videos up in heyurrrr. .So you're just gonna have to trust me. But here are the words to the song anyways. FYI, if it sounds familiar, those slut whores Westlife covered it a while back. Seriously, fuck Westlife.

If I Had Words by Scott Fitzgerald & Yvonne Keeley

If I had words to make a day for you
I'll sing you a morning golden and new
I would make this day last for all time
Give you a night deep in moonshine

Repeat until song is over HUAHAHAHAHAH ! ! !. .I told youse the song was simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment