Thursday, March 12, 2009

I iz screwedsssess

So it's T-plus two days that my assignment was due. I was finally getting momentum to get started because certain parties decided that they had more important things to do than to DotA with me first. Thanks a lot. But thank Kahuna I remembers this place and here I iz bringing my faithful pubics another worthless piece of insight to the neder world. 

Rights. I notices a trend with using percentages in describing the progress of assignments and studying in some of the other blogs I've been reading i.e. Alex Tew's. I have no idea how this is calculated, maybe there's somenifty study progress calculator on the interwebz that I'm not awares ofz. I won't be surprised though, I mean if they can calculate when you're going to die, or how gay youse are, I don't see why they can't come up with something to calculate the progress of your work. And if there isn't then someone should makes it. Please send me the link if you created one or know of one already existing.

(I'm sure now one of you chibai smart Alex (diu) is going "mahai . .just use common sense lar diu to see how many percent" and to you I say "yar horrr. .")

Well the whole point being that for me right now it's terribly easy to calculate what's the progress of my work: jeelow%. I bet you saw that one coming from the beggining of the sentence. You're an asshole. HAH !! Bet you didn't see THAT one coming. 

I hate Nicholas Cage. You may think that that was some random shyte. That was not random at all. Because we were talking about seeing things coming and that was the whole basis for the movie "Next" starring Nic Cage. That was a terrible movie and a waste of my time which could have been wasted doing more enjoyable useless things. Like not doing the dishes for 2 hours and seeing how many times I can poke Zi Ting in his ribs before he punches me in the fays.

I'm losing track of what I was supposed to be talking about. This is some long assed shyte up in heyurrr. Please leave your comments if you do drop by and actually bother to read this crap. I want to see if people actually do read this crap. I'm so lonely. . . 

1 comment:

  1. OMG MADAFARK JIBETZ U MADE MY DAY LARH AHAHAHAHA DIDN'T KNOW U BLOGSED!!! AHAHAHAHA :D :D i got mood to write again :D

    ReplyDelete