Sunday, March 29, 2009

FINALLY THIS TIME ! !

Finally found out who sang that song I was obsessing abouts here a couple of weeks ago. After listening closer to the song on Yu's cell phone. Needed more lyrics to search for that song. A sign of how unknown the song is. A bad omen. My pubics, it's This Time (as we already established to no avail previously) by Maniac Garage. WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO ! !

ONLY TO DISOVER THAT they're a blardy never heard before band. They don't even has a myspace page where I can possibly steal their music from. A couple of people were asking about it in Yahoo! Answers about where to finds it. The answers always "limewire" zomg, so redundant. I can't finds it on Ares. I doubt they even has an album released. So now I know othe name of the band and all, I still can't has its. EVEN MORE FRASSS !!! O cruel fate . .I want to punch you in the fays.

Anyways here's the lyrics:
This Time by Maniac Garage

Right now,
Not then,
I can still remember when,
I've been working my way back to you boy,
Got to try

Right now, 
Not then,
I cannot remember when,
I've been working my way back to you boy,
Got to try this time

SIMPLE ! ! YET SO HARD ! ! GUARHHHHH ! ! I WANT HOKKIEN MEEEE ! ! served in a special way PLEASE GODDD ! !

13 comments:

  1. watliaooo, you have been consistently updating this ahh. Keep those entries coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i likes the way this post turned out, with the ending and the first commenter :D

    "Keep those entrees coming!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..
    after I listen that song for like 3000++ times since last semester, I never figured out the lyrics.. tai.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where I can listen it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www2.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/1/maniac_garage.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any new leads? :D

    http://sneakmx.blogspot.com/2009/05/this-time-by-maniac-garage.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want to find this song too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. this song is on my cell phone as a ringtone well a short version im guessing and i have been trying to find out were i can lisen 2 it on my computer this is rediculas i just wannna lisen 2 the song on my computer and i want it on my i pod but noooo i can find it ):

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's originally a korean pop song from singer Makou. Her version is easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want the full song..!!1 where the hell i cn get it.!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. If the boysroom had been in the opposite corner of the house, I might never havegot there. private.
    free adult movies stories
    free hot sex stories
    free first time amateur swinger stories
    male bestiality stories
    latex femdom stories
    If the boysroom had been in the opposite corner of the house, I might never havegot there. private.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy did he plan itright. He had to buysomething nice for her maybe some flowers or somecake made with Splenda.
    free lesbian stories
    punishment spanking stories
    real rape stories
    stories sex taboo free stories
    clean cute spanking stories
    Boy did he plan itright. He had to buysomething nice for her maybe some flowers or somecake made with Splenda.

    ReplyDelete